Granular Theralac Probiotic Supplement
New Granular Theralac® represents a breakthrough in probiotic technology!
Now, for the first time, a probiotic in powder form that is resistant to the
destructive effects of stomach acid.
- Contains 25 Billion CFU per serving medical strength, multi-strain and naturally occurring.
- Dissolves in the small intestine to reach the intestinal tract alive at high strength
- 7 US Patents covering prebiotic stimulation and acid-proof deliver
The Probiotic strains in Granular Theralac are backed by clinical and scientific studies, their principal action is to increase the beneficial bacteria in the intestinal tract. A healthy intestinal surface encourages optimal absorption of nutrients, vitamins and minerals and support overall health and wellness.
Five Probiotic Strains:
- Lactobacillus acidophilus – 10 billion CFU (Strain LA-1)
- Lactobacillus paracasei – 5 billion CFU (Strain LPC-37)
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus – 2 billion CFU (Strain LR-32)
- Bifidobacterium lactis – 10 billion CFU (Strain BL-04)
- Bifidobacterium lactis – 3 billion CFU (Strain Bi-07)
Other Ingredients in Theralac:
- Microcrystalline Cellulose – A food-grade, plant cellulose used to standardize the probiotic strength.
- Sodium Alginate – Provides protection from stomach acid and is a probiotic-preferred source of prebiotic fiber (Protected by 2 US Patents).
- Silicon Dioxide – Reduces moisture and improves shelf life. Silicon dioxide, or silica for short, is a micronutrient in human nutrition; a food grade source is used in Theralac®.
- Calcium Silicate – Anti-caking agent
- Ascorbic Acid – Antioxidant.
- LactoStim® (Sunflower Lecithin and Oleic Acid) – Our patented prebiotic. LactoStim® stimulates probiotic growth by providing a food source to the probiotics as soon as they arrive in your digestive tract. Only food grade Lecithin and Oleic Acid are used in Theralac® (Protected by 5 US Patents).
Granular Theralac® contains no: milk, eggs, gluten, wheat, soy, casein, nuts, seafood, or beef products.
 US Patents #7,122,370; 7,229,818
 US Patents #8,105,577; 8,105,576; 8,491,919; 8,449,878; 8,444,967