Enzalase Digestive Enzyme Supplement
The 12 high potency enzymes in Enzalase work together to prevent indigestion by boosting the body’s digestive power. In addition, Enzalase stimulates probiotics with bifidogenic enzymes that release soluble fiber – active probiotics further reduce indigestion. Compared to other enzyme supplements Enzalase has the highest LIPASE (fat digesting) activity at 6000 FIP units per capsule and, since fat slows down other digestive enzymes, having high lipase is vital to improving total food digestion
- Enzalase is the only multi-enzyme supplement you need, its 12 high potency enzymes digest all food groups plus fiber.
- Enzalase’s acid-proof formulation survives stomach acid and delivers enzymes deep into the intestinal tract.
- Enzalase reduces indigestion and gas fast and is recommended by leading doctors
Enzalase® contains twelve plant-based digestive enzymes and is uniquely formulated to emulsify fat and helps breakdown all four major food groups. This helps you digest your food with ease and also releases key nutrients that stimulate your probiotic microflora. Enzalase® helps with digestive comfort and regularity*!
Twelve Digestive Enzymes:
- Alpha-Amylase – 5,000 SKB
- Bromelain Protease – 200 GDU
- Cellulase – 3,000 CU
- Glucoamylase – 5 AG
- Hemicellulase – 6,400 HCU
- Invertase – 400 SU
- Lactase – 1,00 ALU
- Lipase – 6,000 FIP (Lipase Units)
- Neutral Protease – 7,400 HUT
- Papain Protease – 42,500 TU
- Pectinase – 25 Endo-PG (7,500 AJDU)
Other Ingredients in Enzalase®:
- Cellulose – Food grade plant cellulose is used to standardize the enzymatic strength of Enzalase®.
- Sodium Alginate – Provides protection from stomach acid and is a preferred source of prebiotic fiber (Protected by 2 US Patents).
- HPMC hydroxypropyl methylcellulose – A derivative of plant cellulose which comprises the capsules.
- Silica – Present to reduce moisture and improve shelf life. Silica, or silicon dioxide, is a micronutrient in human nutrition; a food grade source is used in Enzalase®.
- EnzaStim® Polysorbate 80 and Oleic Acid – Boosts the fat-digesting activity of Lipase (Protected by a US Patent).
- Magnesium Stearate – It is used to fill the capsules and ensures a uniform mixture of all ingredients. A pharmaceutical grade, vegetable source is used in Enzalase®. Magnesium Stearate has been safely used in capsules and tablets for over 75 years.
Enzalase® contains no: milk, eggs, gluten, wheat, soy, casein, nuts, seafood, or beef products.
 US Patents #7,122,370; 7,229,818
 US Patent #8,066,986